The measuring and storage unit consists of a measuring device and a small computer. This means that the measurement data is recorded and saved locally. Then it can be forwarded to a server via configurable interfaces.
The computer has two network interfaces in order to decouple the measuring device from the local network or in order not to overload the local network with the measurement data.
The system is delivered fully assembled. To set up a measuring point, the power cable is plugged into a socket and the network cable is connected to a router.
- Complete mounted measurement system with micromax-fgps measuring device
- Power supply over plug socket
- GNSS receiver for time synchronization of the measurement
- Retrieval of the saved measurement data via SFTP
- Integration of further measurement data possible
- Forwarding of the measurement data to several recipients (e.g. via UDP) is possible
- Integrierte fuse
- All components mounted on top hat rails